Serene can be used to describe The Sanctuary’s surroundings. Total privacy.
Just 35 Miles and 50 Minutes from Columbus Circle
Conveniently located off I684 in Westchester County, New York. Just 35 Miles & 50 minutes from Columbus Circle.
From sweeping surroundings to intimate scenes, the shooting possibilities at The Sanctuary are endless.
The Sanctuary is owned and operated by award-winning industry professionals. We're crew friendly and understand what's involved to have a successful shoot.
- 6 Landscaped Acres
- 7700 Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Just Completed Million Dollar Renovation
- 360 Views
- Expansive Glass with High Ceilings
- Designed by renowned architects Gilles Depardon and Kathy Ogawa. The 6 acres have been designed by Glenn Ticehurst, renowned landscape architect
- Master Suite, Bath & Glass Deck are surrounded by nature
- Features 2 Home Offices, 2 Fireplaces & 3 Guest Bedrooms
- 1-3 guest bedrooms can be converted into production offices, base camp, each with private bathrooms, white boards, and private entrances
- Gourmet Gaggenau and Miele Kitchen, Library & Glass Enclosed Dining Room
- Use of LG Laundry Machines
- Espresso on arrival and available all day!
- Cooperative town with low fees
- Unlimited Street Parking
- Quiet Dead End Street
- Five Star Jean-Georges’ ‘The Inn at Pound Ridge’ Two Blocks Away
- Custom Screening Room with 16×9 screen, 4k Epson Projector & 5.1 Surround Sound
- Room to Room Sonos
- 6 New Samsung 4K Flat Panel TV’s
- Full Coverage WiFi
- All LED Lighting
- 600 AMP Service
- 1 Acre Glistening Pond
- Extensive Woods
- 50′ Heated Lap Pool featuring Waterfalls, Autocover & Badu Swim Jets
- Year Round Hot Tub
- Noah’s Ark Playground
- Life Size Outdoor Chess Set
- ‘Wave Landscaping’ inspired by Maya Lin
Past clients of The Sanctuary include Diet Coke, Samsung, Zara and Bruno Magli.